The Lumen Christi Institute is planning to establish in January 2017 a residential Re-sitting school to offer coaching for the FORM IV (O LEVEL) failed or drop-out students. The school is meant to give a one year intensive coaching and capacitate them to complete their FORM IV studies successfully. The school will also further offer FORM V and VI (A LEVEL) secondary school studies in Mathematics and Science.
The objectives of the project are:
- To establish a secondary school with modern facilities to impart quality education.
- To provide opportunity for higher secondary school education for students who failed or dropped out of the school.
- To equip students with adequate knowledge to improve their grasping capacity.
- To inculcate a sense of optimism and hope in life in the children by giving them opportunity to complete their studies, which they discontinued due to various reasons.
- To enhance economic and social growth for the marginalized youth.
- To alleviate poverty and the problem of unemployment for Tanzanian youth by supporting secondary school education that responds to market demands.
- To establish hostel facilities for students to create a better learning atmosphere.
- To increase opportunities and open new pathways to education and employment to students who would otherwise have failed to make use of their talents.
–> Photo Gallery